Saturday, July 26, 2008

What took me so long? Part 1

I have attacked my WIPs pile with a vengeance, and am determined to finish EVERY SINGLE ITEM before I cast-on for something new. We'll see how that goes. You wouldn't believe how many UFOs I have.

Fresh off the needles:

greenbabyaran

greenbabyaranfolded
Aran Pullover by Melanie Falick and Kristen Nicholas from one of my favourite baby books, Knitting for Baby. No mods, Mission Falls 1824 wool in Pistachio, 5mm needles.



peachgartercowl
This little ode to garter is a cashmere cowl knit with a single skein of Jade Sapphire, bought at Purl Soho last summer. It is divinely soft, as you can imagine.

gartercowlfolds



Speaking of Purl and NYC, DH and I are headed there soon to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary (my, how time flies when you're having fun). I'd love some suggestions of your favourite NYC haunts: good places to eat, shop, walk, etc. We've got our own faves, but it's always nice to discover new places.


0 comments: